The Classic english scones are easy to bake and tasty bread ! The wonderful taste and give you a boost of whole grains and dietary fiber.you can serve with a cup of tea and serve them with sweet marmalade or cheese.Here you will find our simple recipe for scones.
Scones Classic recipe
- 400 g Wheat all purpose flour
- 200 ml Milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 25 g butter
- Set the oven to 220°C.
- Measure the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl or food processor.
- Add the butter and finely distribute it using the food processor.
- Pour in the warm milk and quickly mix into a dough.
- Flour your hands and divide the dough into four equal pieces, shape them round and flatten them on the baking sheet. Prick the round pieces with a fork and, using a knife, cut a cross on the bun.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 10 minutes.