Focaccia is an Italian bread with olive oil with free topping various tasty seasonings. you will find here one of the best recipes for focaccia.
ITALIAN FOCACCIO BREAD
- 700 G Wheat Flour
- 380 ml Water
- 30 g Yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sea flakes salt
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Olives black and green
- 2 tbsp Fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Mix all the ingredients in a Mixing Bowl except Olive oil and topping
- Whisk until mixure clumps together. Transfer to a working surface.
- Knead with your hands for about 5 to 10 minutes until a a smooth dough forms
- Place the dough to in a bowl and cover with a clean towel and place in a warm place and let it rise for 1 hour or until the dough has nearly doubled in size
- Pour the dough onto a floured baking sheet and divide it into 2 parts, Press holes in the dough with your fingertips and put it on two oiled plates with a little flake salt at the bottom.
- Sprinkle over the dough with the olives, rosemary, cherry tomatoes, flake sea salt and sliced garlic.
- Bake in the middle of the oven at 225 degrees for about 15 minutes or until the dough is slightly golden
- Slice and serve the bread immediately. Preferably with a good pasta dish.