Here you will find the tasty and easy baking bread.
- 800 G White Flour
- 380 G water Luke warm
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 10 G butter
- 25 G instant yeast or Active dry yeast
- Measure all the ingredients and Stir together all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until everything comes together in a rough, shaggy mass of dough.Knead the dough for 6-7 minutes.
- Cover with a towel and let the dough rise in warm place until double in size, about 1 hour.
- divide dough in half. Shape each into a loaf. Place in 2 greased loaf pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- Heat the oven to 250 °C.Put the bread at the bottom of the oven and spray water with a flower sprayer for a couple of seconds. After 5 minutes, reduce the heat to 200 °C. Open the oven door and air for about half a minute. Bake the bread/buns for another 15 minutes.
- Take the bread/buns out and let them cool on a wire rack.